I love Easter. I was so excited for Easter this year. I had imagined a great day. Unfortunatly, half of the people that came to Preslie's birthday party got sick, and they all got it Easter Sunday. All we can figure is that someone didn't know they were sick while they were at the party but spread it. So our plans for the day kept changing as we found out people were sick. The morning was great and the kids had a blast getting their baskets and finding eggs. We went to my parents for the afternoon and had so much fun enjoying the nice weather outside. I started to feel sick while we were there and ended up getting sick when we got home. Courts parents were both so sick so we didn't get to see them either. Here are the few pictures I got of the day. My kids really didn't want their picture taken in their Easter outfits. They just wanted to play.
No comments:
Post a Comment